In an effort to replace the failed policy leaders of socialism and inflation, several business leaders that believe in sound money and true capitalism are making their case and running for office in the 2010 elections.
Here are some of the campaigns of champion free market thinkers;
- Peter Schiff, SchiffForSenate.com - Connecticut - Senate,
- Rand Paul, randpaul2010.com - Kentucky,
- John Dennis, johndennis2010.com - California,
- Adam Kokesh, kokeshforcongress.com – New Mexico,
- RJ Harris, RJharris2010.com – Oklahoma
- Jesse Kelly, VoteJesseKelly.com - Arizona
- Rick Torres, RickTorres2010.com - Connecticut
Their agenda is to retake control of the political system that has run the economy into the ground with big government spending policies that have failed to revive the economy.
All these guys believe in the one proven system of economic growth – free market capitalism - with limited government and low taxes.
If you want your job back, donate your unemployment check to these guys so that they can get elected and reduce the government and encourage entrepreneurs to rebuild the small business sector of the economy.
The path to economic recovery is going to be a long and hard road, starting with a change in leadership by electing free market economist and business leaders like these guys.